This Site is offered and available to users in the United States who are 13 years of age or older. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you meet the foregoing eligibility requirement. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use the Site.
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. The content on the Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
We may update the content on this Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Copyright in the text materials contained in the Site is owned by OSI. These text materials may be used, downloaded, reproduced, or reprinted, provided that this copyright notice appears on all copies and provided that such use, download, reproduction, or reprint is for noncommercial or personal use only. The text materials contained in the Site may not be modified in any way without the express written consent of OSI.
Copyright in the photographs, illustrations, artworks, and other graphic materials is reserved to OSI and/or the copyright owners (licensors). Prior permission to use, download, reproduce, or reprint any photograph, illustration, artwork, or other graphic material must be obtained from the copyright owner, regardless of intended use.
Any use of “OSI,” its logo, or text or graphic materials contained in the Site in any manner to express or imply endorsement, sponsorship, affiliation, or association of the user with or by OSI, is strictly prohibited.
OSI respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that our Site infringes your intellectual property, please contact us at: 972.903.8408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate OSI, an employee of OSI, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Site or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Your Privacy Rights
Warranty & Disclaimer
THE CONTENT, SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND ACCESS TO THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. OSI DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE IN TERMS OF ITS QUALITY, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. OSI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY PART OF THE SITE WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE AND ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, CONTINUOUS OR ERROR-FREE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OSI, ITS OFFICERS, GOVERNORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR RELATED ENTITIES, OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THESE PAGES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL OSI BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Links to Other Sites
OSI is not responsible for the contents of any linked website that may be contained on our Site, any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OSI of that website and is provided only for informational purposes.
This Site is controlled by OSI which is headquartered in the State of Texas, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Texas, by accessing this Site both you and OSI agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this Site or the information contained herein. You and OSI also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive, personal jurisdiction and venue of state and federal courts residing in Dallas County, Texas, and waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise available. OSI makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including personal information, will be transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States. By using the Site or providing us with any information, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States.
Last Updated: June 21, 2022